The Innox IN5-H4K is a compact and highly lightweight on-camera monitor featuring a 1920 x 1080 screen resolution and supporting up to DCI 4K HDMI signals. Its small size makes it a convenient on-camera option as well as a suitable complement to handheld gimbals. The IN5-H4K is designed with what Bestview calls “OCR” (Optical Clear Resin) screen technology, which is a type of screen bonding that allows the monitor to have thinner bezels and hence more room to display an image.
In addition to helping you frame and monitor your shots, the IN5-H4K also offers a store of monitoring functions for setting up your shot with the proper focus and other factors. Included among these are Histogram, Zebra, Peaking, False Colors, Pixel-to-Pixel, and Anamorphic mode.
The IN5-H4K is built with native support for L-series batteries. A battery is sold separately. Alternatively, an optional power supply can be used. In addition, the monitor is capable of outputting 8V of DC power via any optional dummy battery with a 5.5mm barrel connector.
For mounting, an L-shaped mounting bracket is included that secures into a 1/4″-20 mounting thread on the side of the monitor. The bracket provides a cold shoe on the other end and offers a cold shoe mount on the side. For control, there are four function buttons and a menu button on top. A protective case and sunhood are also included along with cables and other accessories.
- 1920 x 1080 screen resolution
- Up to DCI 4K HDMI signal input
- “OCR” (Optical Clear Resin) screen technology allowing for thin bezels and larger display
- HDMI and headphone inputs
- Native support for L-series batteries
- Support for optional power supply
- L-shaped mounting bracket with cold shoe and shoe mount
- Four function buttons and a menu button on top
- Protective case and sunhood included
- 8 VDC output via any optional dummy battery with a 5.5mm barrel connector
- Check field
- False colors
- Camera mode
- Image freeze
- Guide marks and crosshair
- DSLR scale
- Audio wave
- Image flip
- Anamorphic mode